Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A Companion Blog: TransFusion

As an intersex person who gender transitioned to male, I think about both intersex and trans issues a lot. The Intersex Roadshow is a blog focused on issues central to the live of people with sex variant bodies, and I only post information and thoughts on trans issues here that center on intersex experience. Recently, however, I started up another sibling blog to focus on trans issues. It's called TransFusion, and you can find it here:

I have written two prior posts on The Intersex Roadshow that discuss intersections between intersex and trans gender experience. You can find them here and here if you are interested.


  1. Well , I love to read about shemales you should post more and thank you !

  2. Very nice article and I am Obat Aborsi very happy to meet with your blog, the articles are very interesting, thank you for share very amazing article and I wait for the next quality articles...Obat Bius